Comments From Students
Thanks for giving such a great workshop!I really enjoyed it; The creativity is endless with encaustic!!!
Thank you again for a wonderful class and for introducing me to encaustic painting. I very much enjoyed the experience and your kind, instructive energy made it possible for me to learn much in only two days!
- You changed my life. I didn’t know that I could be creative.
- Last night I was quite relaxed -- tonight I could fly to the moon. Wish you were all here for a glass of bubbly. We had such a wonderful day. Ezshwan, you are a very special Woman. Thank you for sharing of your knowledge so freely and giving so much encouragement.
- I took this workshop and it is OUTSTANDING. .... If you ever wanted to learn this technique then this is class for you. Eschwan is an outstanding teacher and artist.....
- IT is fun fun and the results even for a beginner are super.... try it... what could be more fun than painting with bee's wax and a blow torch!!!
- Ezshwan, I took your class and loved it. Thank you. It’s not something I have been able to continue with. However I was visiting with a gallery and they suggested to paint in encaustic and t
- hey suggested to paint in encaustic and they would be interested. So, you never know. Maybe the next time I visit SMA. Again thank you.
- Thanks for giving such a great workshop!
- I really enjoyed it; The creativity is endless with encaustic!!!
- Dear Ezshwan, Thought you might like to know that my attempts at encaustic that
- I did in your class, is now showing with my other pieces at RaLuz Gallelry at. S.F.
- Pasada hotel. I so enjoyed that class, and can hardly wait to get a hold of a torch again.
- I really, truly, wonderfully enjoyed working with you last time. A whole new world is opened up to me in terms of potential surface decoration for my ceramic sculpture. I want to continue with it.
- Thanks so much for the wonderful workshop. I enjoyed every minute of it. I hope I will be able to join you next year.
- I really enjoyed it; the creativity is endless with encaustic!” A.V; Mexico
- "It is like falling in love again!" M.A.;"New York
- "I really, truly, wonderfully enjoyed working with you last time. A whole new world is opened up to me in terms of potential surface decoration for my ceramic sculpture. I want to continue with it." J.G.;Mexico
- Muchas Gracias! Until we meet again may you be safe & well